Monday, February 4, 2013

Clueless

Circles are confusing.
I don't know why they're special, but they are.
Thought you ought to know.

Since I am going through a dreadfully painful session of writer's block, I thought I would answer the questions that everyone is dying to know the answer to!

Q:What was the last book you read?
A:Pages 265-291 of my Government textbook.

Q:Does a horse go to heaven?
A:I would like to think that if it was a good horse than yes, yes it did.

Q:Do you like roller coasters?
A:I think, but I cannot come to a firm conclusion.

Q:Day or night?
A:Night

Q:What do you hear right now?
A:Besides my fingers clicking; the hum of my computer, my fan, the pluming in my house, and every fiber in my being dying of boredom and tiredness.

Q:What would you name your son or daughter if you had one?
A:Son-James, Matthew, David, William, Callum, Jack, Holden, Caledon
Daughter-Jane, Annabell Lee, Ophelia, Scarlett, Katherina

Q:The last thing you ate was . . .
A:Chocolate pudding

Q:Do you sing in the shower?
A:It is better than an opera

Q:Three things others have described you as:
A: 1)Arrogant and conceded, but fully aware of it
     2)Sarcastic
     3)better than everyone! LOLs (I just couldn't think of a third thing)

Q:What is the last movie you watched?
A:My Fair Lady. I stayed up until 1 in the morning watching it on TCM. It was well worth it, my friends. Watch it and redeem yourself.

Q:When is the last time you drank?
A:I just had a glass of water, but I have a feeling that's not what you meant . . .

Q:How many aunts and uncles do you have?
A: Aunts-5 Uncles-9

Q:Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
A: "self. So I grabbed the shot glass and Tina says, 'Aw, f*ck him'"-Will Grayson, Will Grayson

Q:What is the last  film you saw in the theater?
A:Les Miserables

Q:What was the last thing you bought?
A:Two shirts and a dress from H&M

Q:What is bed time?
A:It is an arbitrary idea conjured up by some lunatic for the proper time to go to sleep but the only fixed time is for the youths. Everyone else's bed time is whenever they see fit. But this seems like a good ending point cuz im sleepy!

I invite everyone to answer these questions so that I can learn more about you. Fitting to the name of the post, I now declare thee the Clueless Questions! Jessica, don't think that there is any way you can get out of doing this.


Pick-up Line of the Day:
Good thing I'm not wearing my contacts today.

2 comments:

  1. Well, unlike you, at least I'll get my post done in a timely fashion ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of which, we should talk blog at lunch tomorrow. We still need to figure out if this place has a point anymore.

      Delete