Tuesday, February 5, 2013

German: Collins School Dictionary

Guess who was studying their German!


Anyway, Libbie has more or less called me out and told me to post, so here I go, answering the same questions as her since she told me to and if I don't I'm gonna get the Death Stare at lunch tomorrow.

Q:What was the last book you read?
A: Erm, I think my math textbook. Which is bloody useless. Half of the conjectures are blanked out, because I have to 'discover them'. Pah!

Q:Does a horse go to heaven?
A: Horsie Heaven, obviously.

Q:Do you like roller coasters?
A: NO.

Q:Day or night?
A: Night. Though right now it's early evening.

Q:What do you hear right now?
A: I'm listening to Air1 right now through my ear buds, so I hear nothing but 'All This Time' by Britt Nicole.

Q:What would you name your son or daughter if you had one?
A: Son- Caden, Matthew, or Mark. 
Daughter- Cadence or Victoria.

Q:The last thing you ate was . . .
A: Oyster crackers.

Q:Do you sing in the shower?
A: No, there are people still sleeping when I shower, so I can't really make too much noise.

Q:Three things others have described you as:
A: 1) Smart
2) Nice
3) Annoying (though that would be my sister saying it, more than likely)

Q:What is the last movie you watched?
A: The Odd Life of Timothy Green. It was just okay. Too many loose ends for my taste, but it was cute.

Q:When is the last time you drank?
A: I had a glass of water with my oyster crackers.

Q:How many aunts and uncles do you have?
A: Not counting great-aunts and those people that I'm not sure how they relate to me but I call them aunt or uncle anyway, 3 aunts and 3 uncles.

Q:Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
A: My nook is technically the nearest book to me, but that's off so here's the nearest real book.
"...warpe face. The set snarl, the dark-furred leer, as if even in its..."-Railsea, China Mieville.

Q:What is the last film you saw in the theater?
A: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.

Q:What was the last thing you bought?
A: I think it was a hot chocolate at Starbucks. I can't remember what size.

Q:What is bed time?
A: The time at which one goes to bed. I don't know if I have one...I go to bed when I feel tired.

Sometimes doing random crazy stuff like this is way more entertaining than it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment