Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thoughts from study hall

I'm in study hall right now.
It is really boring.
Lately, all I've been doing is googling stuff while listening to Yo-Yo Ma.
I'm cold.
And tired.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Where do you want to go to college?
Why does height make someone mature enough to have a job?
Why is Yo-Yo Ma so freaking incredible?
What is freaking (as in the verb)?
My eyes hurt.
I THINK THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS ON.
We've been gone for a while.
But we will return.
I don't quite know when.
But we will.
For the meantime though I will return.
To Yo-Yo Ma envy.
Then to study hall.
Then to strange German films with electric donkeys named Power Tool.
But I'm giving away to much.
You should also listen to this Beethoven song that sounds like angels singing.
Then go back to Bach (Cello Suite in G Major to be exact- the Yo-Yo Ma version of course).
That sounds like angels crying tears of love.
Also watch the West Wing if you partially understand the American govermental system.
A lot.
If you understand it well, watch the netflix only show House of Cards.
There are still six minutes in Study Hall.
If you are still reading,
I congradulate you.
With more words.
I should be doing that bio homework.
But it is 8:20 and I'm tired.
The guy infront of me is playing a game with a title of:
Nuclear Darkness, Global Climate change & Nuclear Famine.
He sounds like a fun time.
Well now I have to return.

1 comment:

  1. Libbie, you need to find something better to do during study hall xD

    ReplyDelete