Sunday, June 2, 2013

Cats are Secretly Controlling the World

No, really, they are.

Other news! I'm finally getting off my lazy bum and posting. Yay for not procrastinating!

Join me in not procrastinating, my friends! Grab your to-do list and complete one of the tasks on it! Unless its grocery shopping. That can wait.

So can the DMV.

Anyway, I'm certain you're probably expecting some point to show up sooner or later, but it's already been made. Cats are secretly controlling the world. Just think about it. They are clearly smart enough. They know when they're misbehaving, and they do it anyway. They multiply constantly. Not to mention their attitudes! If anything is keeping them from ruling the world, its that every cat is an arrogant hoity-toity kitty that demands their tuna with cream on the side, cooled slightly and with a sprig of catnip on the top.

Watch out, folks. The cats might get you.

No comments:

Post a Comment