Sunday, July 14, 2013

What about the Vegetable Farmers?

We have this thing in prospering nations called fooditis (that is the official name). Basically we eat things such as meat and oil and it is bad for us and it gives people heart disease and dilates your arteries and cases many different types of cancer.

At least that is what I heard from this documentary called "Forks Over Knives".

In other news . . .
I'm at a month long camp at a University in MI. We're staying in these dorms. I know two people here, my roommate was late, and it is a huge campus. It's a little overwhelming, but I think I'll survive. If you don't here back from me, I probably died (or it was an average month in which I posted once).


I just got back from my grandmother's house.

This has been my life. 

Considering how boring it has been, I will leave you with pictures of adorable kittens.

 

1 comment: