Monday, July 30, 2012

Part 10

A/N- Yes, I am a lazy bum when it comes to writing. Now shush and read the short and late part 10.

The cabbie was true to his word. My stomach could vouch for that, as it was begging to give me back the lousy meal I had eaten on the plane. He had lost the creeper back a few streets, and I was shocked that  my brother looked unfazed. In fact, he was humming tunelessly.
"Would you stop that humming," I snapped.
"Well some one's had a violent mood swing," James muttered under his breath. Thankfully he shut up.
The cabbie pulled up to a rather crisp townhouse. "Here ya go," he said. I thanked him and paid him a little extra to boot. When we got out, I was able to get a better look at the building in front of us.
It looked like a residential building, but a placard next to the door announced it as the office of Dr. Joseph Watson, professional psychiatrist.
"We're going to see a guy who deals with crazy people?" James said, a slight bit of surprise in his tone.
"That's one way to put it," I replied. Breathing deep, I hit the buzzer and heard steps from within the townhouse.
A short lady with a strict look on her face answered the door. When she saw us, though, she nodded.
"Come; the doctor is expecting you."

No comments:

Post a Comment